Strete Synes© is our masterpiece. It is the essence of who we are collectively and as individuals. It is an expression of the world through our looking glass. It is the celebration of the new and the appreciation for what has brought us here. Strete Synes© is our art, our science, and our legacy. We hope you enjoy the ride as you gaze upon our Strete Synes©

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Simple Blazer Can Make an Outfit POP!

I've been so obsessed with blazers that I've started a collection. I have noticed that with a blazer you can make an outfit look really classy and dope at the same time.There are many ways you can wear a blazer. I personally like to wear my blazers with skinny jeans and heels, it gives me that grown and shopisticated look( you can never go wrong with that). I would advise ever girl to go get a blazer ASAP you never know when you will need that one thing to make your out POP!lol.  You can get a blazer at Forever 21, H&M or any other department store. I usually go to H&M and Forever 21.So go buy one!!!
 
photo: copyright 2010 REDOPIN all rights reserved
                                                          

-Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment